Auteurs similaires à suivre
Gérer vos suivis
Les clients ont aussi acheté des articles de
Lecture Notes: Nephrology is a concise introduction to the fundamental principles of nephrology. An ideal study guide for medical trainees, this accessible resource combines the depth of a textbook with the accessibility of a handbook. Succinct chapters describe the clinical implications of renal physiology, examine major renal disorders and diseases, and explain a wide range of management and treatment options.
A new addition to the popular Lecture Notes series, this handbook provides trainees in nephrology with core subject knowledge and enables medical students to gain a more comprehensive understanding of this complex specialty.
- Offers clear, easy-to-understand coverage of all relevant nephrology topics
- Includes MCQs and discussion around the answers, ideal for those preparing for written Internal Medicine examinations, including the certification examination of the American Board of Internal Medicine, the UK-based MRCP and the Australia and New Zealand-based FRACP examinations
- Features chapter summaries and numerous infographics, tables and figures
- Emphasises core management skills needed by medical students and junior doctors
- Is presented in the consistent and well-recognised Lecture Notes format
Passing the FRACP Written Examination is the ideal study aid for candidates of the Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) examination. Written by a team of physicians based at Flinders Medical Centre, and covering the key components of the FRACP basic training syllabus, this guide presents over 500 multiple-choice questions on all major topics covered in the examination. It provides coverage of rapidly evolving topics such as healthcare in an ageing population, disparity in indigenous health outcomes, advances in molecular science and genetics, and the complexity of care arising from multiple chronic illnesses. Questions echo the written examination, including those on both ‘Basic Sciences’ and ‘Clinical Practice’.
Many of the questions are similar to those in the actual examination; others are designed to ‘teach’ particularly important issues or to draw attention to contemporary topics. Each question has an answer that fully explains the correct and incorrect responses.
This study aid also includes:
• Questions and answers linked to a reference that is usually the best and most contemporary review for further reading and as additional guide to study
• QR code links to all the references
• Hints and tips from previous candidates on examination strategies
• A large number of the new style extended matching questions (EMQs).
This brand new study aid gives all FRACP candidates a unique opportunity to practise for the examination and improve their medical knowledge of the syllabus as a whole.