Utilisation de l'appareil photo de votre téléphone portable - scannez le code ci-dessous et téléchargez l'application Kindle.
Ripped Lace: A Russian Mafia Romance Broché – 21 octobre 2021
- La livraison est GRATUITE sans minimum d'achats (0,01€ pour les livres). Les membres Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraisons gratuites illimitées toute l'année
- Choisissez parmi 20 000 points retrait en France et en Belgique, incluant points relais et consignes automatiques Amazon Lockers
- Trouvez votre point retrait et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Améliorez vos achats
I fled from the don and retreated into my past.
But I should’ve known Phoenix would never truly let me go.
On the day of my wedding—the day everything was supposed to be made right again—he shows up with revenge in his heart.
And makes me his again, right on the altar.
But what I don’t tell him is this:
I’ve started to recall things. Things I was better off forgetting.
And by the time I’m done remembering…
Everything he loves might be destroyed.
RIPPED LACE is a secret baby, arranged marriage romantic suspense novel. It is Book Two of the Ripped Duet. Phoenix and Elyssa’s story begins in Book One, RIPPED VEIL (so make sure you’ve read that before starting this one)!
Détails sur le produit
- ASIN : B09K1T8FPQ
- Éditeur : Independently published (21 octobre 2021)
- Langue : Anglais
- Broché : 438 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8751467951
- Poids de l'article : 735 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 2.51 x 22.86 cm
- Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon : 27,215 en Romance à suspense
- Commentaires client :
À propos de l'auteur
Meilleurs commentaires provenant d’autres pays
I have loved and hated Phoenix & Elyssa throughout this duet as he was too mistrustful and down right nasty at times, but we know it’s due to his pain and how broken he is from the tragedy he suffered and she was a little too naive even after the crash course in life from Charity.
I was so pleased when she met you know who in the club but so sad for him also, but so pleased with how this ended and the extended epilogue.
Packed with intensity and a darkness that will take your breath away and draw in your emotions as you learn the true extent of the dark secrets that is The Sanctuary. My heart felt heavy for Elyssa and although there were times that I disliked Phoenix, I felt he redeemed himself before it was too late. So hope that Matvei gets his own story too!!
So much bloodshed- so many lives lost and still they forge on . WOW -- What a roller coaster ride, I just had to keep turning the pages. AWESOME!!!!!!!