Megan MacCutcheon LPC
Auteurs similaires à suivre
Gérer vos suivis
Les clients ont aussi acheté des articles de
Livres de Megan MacCutcheon LPC
Build confidence and maintain self esteem in 5-steps with actionable exercises from The Self Esteem Workbook for Women.
No one is born with self esteem—we have to build it. The Self Esteem Workbook for Women provides an actionable plan to build self esteem and live everyday with confidence.
This 5-step program is specifically designed to help women overcome the unique challenges they face—from body image to childrearing— on the path to building self esteem. Through a series of interactive questions, prompts, exercises, and real-life stories from women, you’ll gain the tools you need to conquer criticism and boost your self esteem.
Be your most confident self at work, home, and wherever else life takes you with:
- A 5-step program to build self esteem that fosters care, respect, acceptance, and love for oneself
- Actionable exercises that range from tests, checklists, and journal entries to keep you engaged and motivated to change
- An essential introduction that defines what self esteem is, and provides an overview of the social, cultural, and familial issues that affect women’s self esteem
Discover what confidence feels like when you build self esteem with the 5-actionable steps in The Self Esteem Workbook for Women.
Take on the world with confidence and positivity―a guide to self esteem for teens
Sometimes, feeling self-confident and secure seems impossible, especially if you’re a teen dealing with school, friends, family, and other challenges that can affect how you see yourself. This workbook helps you build up your self esteem and confidence with creative activities and advice that show you how to think positively, release self-doubt, and start loving who you are.
This supportive self esteem workbook includes:
- More than 50 different exercises―Get to know yourself with quizzes, journal prompts, checklists, and more that help you set goals, work through insecurities, and find out what makes you feel strong.
- True stories from other teens―Feel less alone when you read real-life anecdotes from your peers, along with a Q&A section full of bonus advice.
- The power to change—Self esteem is like a muscle, and practicing with this workbook will help you build your confidence, stay resilient, and focus on the future.
Strengthen your self esteem and overpower insecurity with the exercises in The Ultimate Self-Esteem Workbook for Teens.
Simple, effective strategies to build teen confidence and self-worth
Whether you are dealing with overwhelming emotions, peer pressure, bullying, or the struggle to fit in, adolescence can be a bumpy road. Self-Esteem Tools for Teens will help you come away with a better appreciation for who you are and a greater ability to recognize your potential.
Once you learn the basics of self esteem, dive into the personalized prompts to figure out how to build healthy, positive feelings. The book culminates with loads of tips, techniques, and insights rooted in stories about real-life teens who've successfully boosted their self esteem. Throughout you'll use helpful journal exercises to guide you along the way.
Learn confidence and self esteem through:
- A teen POV—Discover engaging, design-focused content that speaks to the heart and heartache of everyday life experienced by today's teens.
- Story-based learning—Explore richly detailed narrative scenarios about teens successfully working through low self esteem issues.
- Silencing your inner critic—Help teens discover their self-worth with practical but engaging techniques and strategies.
Find your inner strength and overcome the uncertainty of adolescence by building self esteem.