Lean In for Graduates Livres audio Audible – Version intégrale
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Livres audio Audible, Version intégrale
|Gratuit avec l'offre d'essai Audible|
Expanded and updated exclusively for graduates just entering the workforce, this extraordinary edition of Lean In includes a letter to graduates from Sheryl Sandberg and six additional chapters from experts offering advice on finding and getting the most out of a first job; résumé writing; best interviewing practices; negotiating your salary; listening to your inner voice; owning who you are; and leaning in for millennial men.
In 2013, Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In became a massive cultural phenomenon and its title became an instant catchphrase for empowering women. The book soared to the top of best seller lists both nationally and internationally, igniting global conversations about women and ambition. Sandberg packed theaters, dominated op-ed pages, appeared on every major television show and on the cover of Time magazine, and sparked ferocious debate about women and leadership. Now, this enhanced edition provides the entire text of the original book updated with more recent statistics and features a passionate letter from Sandberg encouraging graduates to find and commit to work they love. A combination of inspiration and practical advice, this new edition will speak directly to graduates and, like the original, will change lives.
New Material for the Graduate Edition:
- "A Letter to Graduates" from Sheryl Sandberg
- "Find Your First Job", by Mindy Levy (Levy has more than 20 years of experience in all phases of organizational management and holds degrees from Wharton and Penn)
- "Negotiate Your Salary", by Kim Keating (Keating is the founder and managing director of Keating Advisors)
- "Man Up: Millennial Men and Equality", by Kunal Modi (Modi is a consultant at McKinsey & Company and a recent graduate of Harvard Kennedy School and Harvard Business School)
- "Leaning In Together", by Rachel Thomas (Thomas is the president of Lean In)
- "Own Who You Are", by Mellody Hobson (Hobson is the president of Ariel Investments)
- "Listen to Your Inner Voice", by Rachel Simmons (Simmons is cofounder of the Girls Leadership Institute)
- 12 Lean In stories (500-word essays), by people around the world who have been inspired by Sandberg
Détails sur le produit
|Durée||9 heures et 34 minutes|
|Date de publication sur Audible.fr||08 avril 2014|
|Éditeur||Random House Audio|
|Type de programme||Livre audio|
|Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon|| 20,502 en Livres et œuvres originales Audible (Voir les 100 premiers en Livres et œuvres originales Audible) |
31 en Femmes d'affaires
153 en Biographies de femmes
323 en Direction
Meilleures évaluations de France
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
I appreciate the special thought for graduates, such a rare thing among the top management.
Meilleurs commentaires provenant d’autres pays
It's predictably somewhat focussed on the American way of doing business, and big American corporations, but an awful lot is relevant to this side of the pond as well.
I found the final chapters less relevant and helpful - these are the experiences of others (i.e. not Sheryl Sandberg) but well worth buying yourself a copy.