|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 23,30|
|Prix Kindle :|| EUR 12,99 |
Économisez EUR 10,31 (44%)
|Vendu par :||Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.|
Téléchargez l'application Kindle gratuite et commencez à lire des livres Kindle instantanément sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur - aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. En savoir plus
Lisez instantanément sur votre navigateur avec Kindle pour le Web.
Utilisation de l'appareil photo de votre téléphone portable - scannez le code ci-dessous et téléchargez l'application Kindle.
The Green Roasting Tin: Vegan and Vegetarian One Dish Dinners (Rukmini’s Roasting Tin) (English Edition) Format Kindle
**THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER**
The ultimate vegetarian and vegan cook book.
Seventy-five easy one-tin recipes: half vegan, half vegetarian, all delicious.
With every meal in this book, you simply pop your ingredients in a tin and let the oven do the work.
From flexitarians to families, this book is for anyone who wants to eat easy veg and plant-based meals using everyday ingredients and store cupboard staples.
This summer, why not give greens some love?
'This book will earn a place in kitchens up and down the country' Nigella Lawson
INDIA EXPRESS, THE NEW COOK BOOK FROM THE MILLION-COPY SELLING AUTHOR OF THE ROASTING TIN SERIES, IS OUT NOW
Description du produit
Quatrième de couverture
Revue de presse
A boon for any busy household -- Jay Rayner ― Observer Books of the Year
This book has changed my life ― Juno Dawson
This book will transform your summer meals ― Great British Food
Wonderful. So delicious. So easy ― Nina Stibbe
Impressive… minimum fuss and maximum flavour ― Simple Things
It hinges on chucking a whole load of ingredients into a single tin and roasting it all into speedy, tasty, flavourful life -- Ella Walker ― Northern Echo
Minimum fuss and maximum flavour as showcased in these bright, bold recipes -- Eithne Farry ― Sunday Express
Drool-worthy recipes ― Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine
Rukmini has carefully considered tastes and textures in her assembly of clever, low-maintenance, all-in-one meals -- Jessica Carter ― Crumbs
My fave kind of cooking: chuck some things in one tin and whack it in the oven. Go do something else for a while then dinner's ready ― Kate Leaver, author of The Friendship Cure
There are plenty of punchy flavours here and the beauty of this kind of cooking is that it requires so little preparation -- Constance Craig Smith ― Daily Mail, **Books of the Year**
So clever and fantastic for families -- Eric Treuille ― Daily Telegraph
Packed with easy and delicious vegan and vegetarian recipes from one-pan cooking whiz Rukmini Iyer. ― Ocado Life
Not only was this delicious, nutritious and healthy, but it was simple to make and the fact it all goes in one tin really appeals to me. So easy and less washing up! -- Judy Murray
I genuinely can't remember what my partner and I ate for dinner before buying this book-- Cheryl Freedman ― Healthy Magazine
It's not an exaggeration to say these [Roasting Tin] titles...have changed the way I eat, cook and entertain. These titles would be especially good for students or reluctant chefs, as I was. -- Juno Dawson ― Good Housekeeping
A reliable crowd-pleaser and the book is also bursting with ideas for inventive and exciting side dishes... it is a godsend on a busy weeknight -- Stacey Smith ― Independent --Ce texte fait référence à l'édition hardcover.
Détails sur le produit
- ASIN : B07CQDN6NZ
- Éditeur : Vintage Digital; 1er édition (5 juillet 2018)
- Langue : Anglais
- Taille du fichier : 137021 KB
- Synthèse vocale : Activée
- Lecteur d’écran : Pris en charge
- Confort de lecture : Activé
- X-Ray : Activé
- Word Wise : Activé
- Pense-bêtes : Sur Kindle Scribe
- Nombre de pages de l'édition imprimée : 311 pages
- Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon : 144,515 en Boutique Kindle (Voir les 100 premiers en Boutique Kindle)
- Commentaires client :
À propos de l'auteur
Meilleures évaluations de France
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
The recipies I have tried are really tasty, and this book will come in very useful on a daily basis.
I am delighted to have this book in my vegan collection, and most of the vegetarian recipies can also easily be made vegan by missing out cheese or cream for example or using vegan substitutes. Fantastic book, I love it!!
Meilleurs commentaires provenant d’autres pays
Update! It’s now Feb 2019 and not only do I still cook from this most days, I’ve also gifted it to basically everyone I know who cooks. Needless to say, they’re all now fans too. Can not wait to see what this talented food writer does next!
A few problems:
* The Kindle formatting is just horrible (viewed in the App on my laptop). It either shows a small page in the middle of the screen, or you try to expand the page width and it gives you a double page spread but with the end of one recipe bumping up against the start of a new one rather than just having one recipe on screen. Most recipes go over more than one page when it should be easy to put them all on the same page in an electronic version. Some of the pictures are really small and some seem to be missing entirely (hard to know if that's just in the Kindle version or if some recipes just don't have pictures).
* As is common with Kindle versions of cookbooks, there are mistakes that I imagine haven't made it into the final print version. For example, the author has written a recipe that includes taleggio cheese. Somewhere down the line, someone must have pointed out to her that taleggio isn't vegetarian and it's been switched to mozzarella. However, in the kindle version, the recipe title still mentions taleggio. This always makes me suspicious that a recipe has been written and tested with one cheese in mind and then another has been hastily substituted afterwards. Has it even been tested with that cheese? If not for the mistake, I would just assume that the recipe had been properly tested, but the mistake leaves me with lingering doubts.
* Many of the recipes aren't really full meals. They aren't even full meals if you stick them on top of rice or stir in pasta. The vegan offerings in particular often seem like side dishes. I find this is a common problem when people who aren't vegetarians or vegans try to write vegetarian/vegan recipes. At the back of their minds, they must be thinking that when they make the dish, they'll just throw a chicken breast in there to round it out. There were a few recipes that did look complete, but most would need quite a bit cooking separately on the side which rather defeats the purpose of this book. I think it would probably be a good book for non-vegetarians to add some veg-heavy elements to a large family meal/pot-luck/buffet, but it's not an everyday book for a vegetarian.
All in all, not really what I was looking for. I probably would have kept it if it wasn't for the formatting issues, but at this price, it's just not worth it when I can't view recipes properly.