Utilisation de l'appareil photo de votre téléphone portable - scannez le code ci-dessous et téléchargez l'application Kindle.
The Essential Girls' Guide to Growing Up: What happens to your Body and Mind Explanation incl. Skin Care Tips | Puberty Books for Girls age 9-12 Broché – 16 août 2020
- La livraison est GRATUITE sans minimum d'achats (0,01€ pour les livres). Les membres Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraisons gratuites illimitées toute l'année
- Choisissez parmi 20 000 points retrait en France et en Belgique, incluant points relais et consignes automatiques Amazon Lockers
- Trouvez votre point retrait et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Améliorez vos achats
The Essential Girls' Guide to Growing Up
What happens to your Body and Mind Explanation
★ incl. Skin Care Tips | Puberty Books for Girls age 9-12 ★
Puberty is a wonderful and important time for every girl! It is a thrilling time of changes. You are becoming a real lady. So many questions come up in your mind. How will all this happen? What to expect? Will you be able to handle all changes? Do not worry!
The best thing you can do to get yourself prepared for adolescence is to learn exactly how your body and feelings will change. This book is your best guide to the journey of growing up. It simply and clearly explains how your body is arranged and what changes await it in the next few years. Here is a lot of valuable advice and hints that will help you cope with everything.
Reading this book, you will find out about:
• Hair care;
• Skin care (pimples, blackheads, and stretch marks);
• Personal hygiene;
• Mood swings. Why am I so emotional, is everything ok with me?
• Proper nutrition during puberty;
• What is a brassiere and how to wear it properly?
• Everything about periods. What are pads and how to use them?
• Body changes (Why do I sweat more? Why do my breasts become bigger? Why do my hips get wider or Why does hair appear in new places?).
If you are afraid of upcoming changes then this book will help you. It will guide you through all emotional, physical, and social changes. With the help of this book, you will learn a lot about human anatomy and physiology. Get ready for puberty and keep your head up like a real lady! Remember you are special!
Interesting facts, useful tips, and detailed explanations await the young lady on each page.
Learn more about yourself – and start a new period of life boldly and confidently!
Détails sur le produit
- ASIN : B08FP5NTZP
- Éditeur : Independently published (16 août 2020)
- Langue : Anglais
- Broché : 108 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8673318515
- Poids de l'article : 180 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 0.69 x 22.86 cm
- Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon : 92 en Train pour enfants
- Commentaires client :
À propos de l'auteur
Meilleurs commentaires provenant d’autres pays
Packed with facts and thoughtful advice, plus words of wisdom from older women and quotes and questions from girls who are also going through it, this book covers every aspect of going through puberty for girls.
From body basics to the scary questions with no easy answers (Does how you look matter? Is a crush ever wrong? Is it bad to be jealous of your best friends - and does having a best friend even matter?) Plus, of course, clear and empowering information on sex, sexuality and gender and a whistle-stop guide to the wonderful world of online.
This is a friendly, reassuring and positive guide for girls as they approach puberty, explaining the changes that will happen to their bodies as they grow up and how these changes might make them feel. Covering everything from Physical & mental changes, personal hygiene, puberty and parenting the author addresses any worries that girls may have relating to what is 'normal'. She reassures readers and boosts their confidence, encouraging them to feel positive about the changes they will experience as they go through puberty. The book also includes lifestyle advice on topics like healthy eating and exercise, and In the last part of the book, the author added a 14 days challenge ‘Know & Love Yourself’.
This is an amazing book that I have ever read and I wish I had something like this when I was a teenager. So, I would love to recommend this book to anyone who’s got a daughter or niece or a sister, this book could be a great source of information and inspiration for them.
Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 1 mars 2021
Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 19 avril 2021
Its really helped us out in how to explain things and takes that worrying edge of being a parent whether you are doing things right or not. It's just as scary for us as parents going over topics with kids as it is for kids growing up and having to deal with all the changes they are going through. Thank you so much, this has really taken the edge and made taking about puberty a lot easy for us!!!