Auteurs similaires à suivre
Gérer vos suivis
Unravels fundamental engineering for the treatment, recovery, and disposal of solid waste, sludge and wastewater in the petroleum, chemical, and unconventional oil and gas processing industries
This new edition unravels essential requirements for the process design and engineering of the equipment and facilities pertaining to waste management for gas refineries, chemical plants, oil terminals, and petrochemical plants.
Updated throughout, Waste Management in the Chemical and Petroleum Industries, Second Edition offers chapters on wastewater treatment; physical unit operations; chemical treatment; biological treatment; and wastewater treatment in unconventional oil and gas industries. It also covers wastewater sewer systems; sewage treatment; and solid waste treatment and disposal.
New topics include:
- water pollution terminals
- the design procedure for effluent water pollution control
- spill prevention and control
- groundwater pollution control
- wastewater pollution control in crude oil terminals
- Information on the source of polymeric plants
- examination of water and wastewater radioactivity
- soil pollution
- pipeline leak consequence evaluation
Waste Management in the Chemical and Petroleum Industries, Second Edition is an ideal text for researchers and advanced students in chemical, petroleum, and environmental fields, as well as for those in civil engineering.